There are many valuable goods available in the market which is necessary for a house. When it comes to non-slip bath mats for the elderly, one size does not fit all. Inside which suction bath mats, anti-slip shower stickers, extra-large alternatives, non-slip padded bath mats, and more are available. We understand that not everyone has access to a bathtub and a shower (or not everyone can use a bath). In general, these goods can be named differently for example, a non-slip bath mat can also be used as an anti-slip shower mat. One can buy these non slip bath mats online too.
Moving while wet is a major cause of bathroom falls, and this inside bath mat (which also functions as a non-slip shower mat) is meant to keep your mother or father safe.
- The gadget, manufactured by the reputable Gorilla Grip, truly lives up to its name: it features 320 suction cups that adhere to the bathtub or shower floor and will not move when your parent gets in and out.
- It is padded, making it suitable for sensitive feet and for resting on. It fits a typical bath (35 inches by 16 inches) and so covers the majority of the base.
- It also qualifies as an antibacterial bath mat. It is mild resistant, does not smell, and water will not pool underneath because it contains pores for water to flow through.
- When not in use, it is recommended to pick it up and place it over the side of the bath/shower door to allow it to air out, but this isn’t strictly necessary with the Gorilla Grip bath mat. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it lasts a long time and can be machine washed.
- Please keep in mind that it is not suitable for tiled surfaces when used in the shower. If the shower tray (the shower’s base) is acrylic, fiberglass, or composite, it should work, but please test the suction before installing your parenthesis.
This non slip bath mats can also be used on the bathroom floor (but not if it is tiled). Before using, make sure the floor is clean and fully dry, or the suction cups will not stick. They have more purposes so investing in buying non-slip bath mats is worths it. There are many varieties of mats In which you can buy one anti-slip mat that you need.